The mission of the Lehigh SDA Church's Education Department is to provide encouragement and tangible support to its community of students and their families. The department aims to foster an environment through which students may achieve their highest educational and personal potential; thereby enriching the lives of their fellow citizens in Southwest Florida, motivated by "Open hearts, Open Arms, and Open hands"..
Provide school supplies inclusive of backpacks for students in Kindergarten through high school.
- Provide various modes of educational support for students at the tertiary levels
- Reward students at all levels for their academic performance through quarterly recognition, yearly acknowledgement activities, and the awarding of certificates, plaques and trophies.
- Develop a Scholarship Fund to benefit students who need help with tuition.
- To acknowledge the service of Teachers in our community at the end of each academic year
- To facilitate the all-around development of students so that they will become productive citizens in the society they reside and beyond.
New E-mail Address
Beginning immediately, please forward all grade reports to the Education Department’s email address: Educationlsda@gmail.com. Please forward grade reports as soon as they are received. It is not necessary to wait for the announcement in church. Please forward any questions/comments/concerns, regarding educational issues to the Education Committee Chair (Nadine Gordon), Assistant Director (Susan Hamilton), or Elder (Dr. Georgette Hinds) at this email address (Educationlsda@gmail.com) especially during this interim. We care about you and want to help you get through this school year as best we can! The mailbox will be monitored daily. –Thank you!